Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I don't own one, so take my answer with a grain of salt. If ridden hard and on local streets, short trips, your MPG might be as low as 30-35 MPG. If taken on long touring trips, and ridden more gentle, you should probably be around 50-55 MPG. Since those are both extremes, you mots likely will find yourself somewhere in between those figures.

Hopefully someone with more v92c knowledge will provide a more accurate answer. Also, the best way to know your MPG is to track your own bike. Reset the trip meter when you fill up, and record how much fuel you have added. At the next fill up, see how many miles you've covered, and how much fuel you've used. Knowing your own MPG is a good way to avoid running out of fuel. ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a pretty wide range -- but I'll take it.

Thanks for the info -- As my Victory and I get better acquiainted my questions will also improve -- I hope!

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have a cross roads and get 46-52 mpg - I am shocked and very happy with this MPG! 1731ccs..........

You will prob see similar results. The heavy throttle twist is a BIG detriment to good mpg!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have 04 TC and get between 40 and 44 mpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
When I had the hammer motor in my sc I was getting 35-40 mpg. When I put the freedom motor in to fix the bad transmission my mileage is between 38-49. I check just about every tank. City driving kills my mileage because I like quick starts. Best mileage comes when easy cruising. At 50 to 60 mph. Speed more then one or 2 up seems to effect my mpg the most. I hope this helps

Mrbill65

1 - 7 of 7 Posts