Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the years I`ve been a regular reader and subcsriber to several but right now Rider is the only mag I read regularly. I read Hot Bike every month until neon colors became all the rage. I subscribed to Ironworks for several years until Chopper Renisance gave bikes that were impactical and put outrageous style before function. I also read American Rider, American Iron and All Sportys regulary. I really enjoy the old bike test reprints in Walneck`s.
I would really like it if one of the Harley oriented mags would do a Victory of the month section.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm dropping a couple of my sport bike magazines since I moved over to the Vegas 8-Ball. Anyone else have any other good magazines to suggest? wac
I read about Motorcycle Cruiser magazine being good too. I did look at the web sites of all these magazines and they seem good but any articles with Victories seem kind of far apart.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Roadrunner Motorcycle Travel & Touring. Its more about the ride than the brand which I like and they do bike articles on all brands of bikes including Victory. REALLY GOOD

Friction Zone. Free at most bike shops in so cal. Not sure of availability outside of Cali

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Motorcyclist, Rider, RoadRunner, Motorcycle Consumer News, Cycle World, American Motorcyclist and Friction Zone when I can get my hands on it.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Road Bike, then American Iron

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Motorcyclist, Rider, RoadRunner, Motorcycle Consumer News, Cycle World, American Motorcyclist and Friction Zone when I can get my hands on it.
Ditto, though I haven't renewed Cycle World and I don't know what Friction Zone is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts