Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
13,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rylan said
I recommend this super high-performance spark plug that is both cost effective and powerful. It works great on our engines, is readily available, and has proven itself the best for both high performance and stock applications. I personally run it in all my bikes, from a nitrous injected 104" to my supercharged bike, and my 116 Vision..... It is the stock NGK plug that is OEM equipment

Kevinx said
I have a half dozen E3 plugs scattered around the base of my dyno. Any plug that makes that much "noise" on my inductive lead; can't be good

·
Premium Member
6,213 Posts
Rylan said
I recommend this super high-performance spark plug

..... It is the stock NGK plug that is OEM equipment

Kevinx said
I have a half dozen E3 plugs scattered around the base of my dyno. Any plug that makes that much "noise" on my inductive lead; can't be good
Very confusing .... So is the E3 making a noise ? Is the E3 the stock plug?

Or is E3 a aftermarket plug that is good ?

I thought that all vic tuners liked the stock plugs ??? And even in 116 & turbo & blower were running the stock plugs ....

Any weblink available NGK E3 for Vic

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Very confusing .... So is the E3 making a noise ? Is the E3 the stock plug?

Or is E3 a aftermarket plug that is good ?

I thought that all vic tuners liked the stock plugs ??? And even in 116 & turbo & blower were running the stock plugs ....

Any weblink available NGK E3 for Vic
E3's are tyres

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Rylan said
I recommend this super high-performance spark plug that is both cost effective and powerful. It works great on our engines, is readily available, and has proven itself the best for both high performance and stock applications. I personally run it in all my bikes, from a nitrous injected 104" to my supercharged bike, and my 116 Vision..... It is the stock NGK plug that is OEM equipment

Kevinx said
Not sure how this could be any more clear. Both guys recommend the stock plugs.

Look guys, there's no magic plugs. If you want to upgrade something, get some good Taylor or Accel 8mm plug wires.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Clear as mud.... Till you read the post slowly. They both ''DONOT'' recommend the E3 spark plugs that most discount stores are hawking now days......

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Rylan said

Kevinx said
It's obvious to me that Rylan recommends the E3. His reference to the NGK plug is simply stating that it is the STOCK OEM plug, not that he uses it in his 116 Vision. I don't see how anyone can mis-interpret that ... wac

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
VJ....can you dig up some Rylan and Kevinx quotes about what oil they use so you can clear that issue up also...

I'll wait wac

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
The way I read it Rylan does recommend the E3 and KevinX doesn't.

Guess it isn't very clear if we are all seeing it differently.

So which is it VJ. Is the E3 recommended by these guys or not?
That's how I read it..:)

VJ....can you dig up some Rylan and Kevinx quotes about what oil they use so you can clear that issue up also...

I'll wait wac
Me to...:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
My interpretation is that he's saying "I recommend this plug...blah blah... It's the OEM NGK".

Nowhere in Rylan's quote does he mention the E3's. Just in the title.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
be nice to the boy-- and buy ngk plugs!!

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Nowhere in Rylan's quote does he mention the E3's. Just in the title.[/QUOTE]

the title is by VJ

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Change ONE word...

Rylan said:
"I recommend a super high-performance spark plug that is both cost effective and powerful. It works great on our engines, is readily available, and has proven itself the best for both high performance and stock applications. I personally run it in all my bikes, from a nitrous injected 104" to my supercharged bike, and my 116 Vision..... It is the stock NGK plug that is OEM equipment"

He is recommending the OEM plugs.

When he said "This" he wasn't referring to the plug mentioned in the title... The quote was from a thread posted on another forum and copied/pasted here by Vision Johnny. It is being interpreted differently because you can't see the context of the original thread and post.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have no idea what any of this means , I myself will stick with the STOCK PLUGS . I have been in the automotive business all my life and have long since given up on the "gimmicky" replacement crap . I commend VJ for making this one of the most confusing reads of my life . :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
When he said "This" he wasn't referring to the plug mentioned in the title... The quote was from a thread posted on another forum and copied/pasted here by Vision Johnny. It is being interpreted differently because you can't see the context of the original thread and post.

Thank you HC , now it is starting to make sense .

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
The thick plottens!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
So VJ is just messing with our minds.... again! :ltr: :ltr:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts