Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a WTB in the classified section, but not sure what years would fit.
I have an 09 pin 8ball. What years and/or models passenger seat would work for me?

Thanx

·
Registered
109 Posts
If u go to the Vic website and look at seats down at the bottom of the page it has a figment button if u click on that it will show u all the bikes that seat will fit iv notices that sometimes it don't always show all seats for all bikes but if u look up say a Vegas back seat it will show that it will fit ur pin but may not show it when u search for the pin. I'm pretty sure any seat from a Vegas should fit

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill look on the Vic site, and Im looking for stock since Im also being cheap :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Like I posted on ur other thread I have one for sale for $150+ I think 13 for shipping i already checked and it will fit your bike! pm if interested

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx but Im not looking to spend full retail on one, personally I dont mind rubbing lady parts to soothe pain. Im just trying to help her out :).

But basically Vegas and Kingpin pass seats is what im looking for I guess. Any year then too?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I actually just looked at ur original post and saw u have a bandit seat I don't think any passenger seat will work on that you would have to get a stock solo seat first witch just so happens I have one of them for sale to lol I could do 250+ship for both. The front seat alone is 400 from vic

·
Registered
109 Posts
Was just on eBay and noticed the guy selling my seat for me has front and back seat listed for 185+17 ship search victory Vegas seat and ul find it about 25 listings Down

1 - 10 of 10 Posts