Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..you had $5000 extra to that could only be spent on your bike? (nice thought, right :) )

-21" Performance Machine front wheel setup
-Lloydz cams / tune
-Ness modular bars
-Whitewall Choppers "Wicked" fork guards/cheese wedges.

I

·
Registered
357 Posts
I would do cams,PCV,Timing wheel,air filter mod and tune my CC.Then have the tranny rebuilt in my Shovelhead (been about 120000 miles since it was rebuilt)

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Bore and stroke, cams, upgrade clutch and rebuild gearbox.
Although 5K would buy me a low miles Hammer S wreck and that would give me a fresh 106 and USD front end.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I am somewhat content with the engine as stock so I would buy a trunk, replace all the levers and anything else that WD has for replacement parts and have the bike painted blue.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I would have it custom painted, and get a nice set of billet cut wheels if there was any $$ left

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
I would do the cams/tune, maybe a 21" wheel (I prefer the Magnum wheel), and a killer stereo system. The leftover would go into fuel :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'd ditch my Tri-ovals and get Vance & Hines exhaust.

Cams and a tune.

Another amp and speakers for the bags with new lids.

New bars.

Maybe throw on a 21" wheel.

Hmmm. I'm running out of things to do with my XC since I've done the majority of what I want already.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
I would do my dream trip if tracing the outside of the USA. Start with California and go North, take a right and follow the Canadian border to the East coast, take another right and.......

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I would do my dream trip if tracing the outside of the USA. Start with California and go North, take a right and follow the Canadian border to the East coast, take another right and.......
I would go up to Maine , and turn left .....:wink

·
Registered
399 Posts
Cams/Tune -$1300 approx
Trunk - $1700
New Bars - $400
Bag lid rails - $350
Keyless ignition - $400
TPMS Systems - $150
Grips and Bar ends: $150
Kury Cover for back of engine: $100
Beveled brake arm: 190
Beveled shift arm: $150
Beveled Shift/Brake Peg: $110

Total: $5k

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
I'm with Vindex and Mags - take a long, long journey around this country of ours before I'm too old to ride. No camping, just stay at nice, comfy motels. Spend all the time I please, where I please and then move on, following the lead of the front wheel.

·
13,262 Posts
supercharger or custom paint

I do like the trip idea

·
Registered
132 Posts
Air horn or equivalent, hydraulic clutch, soft lowers for crap weather riding and what ever it would take to cut the buffeting at 75+ mph. If money left maybe some ghost flames.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Take off every piece of chrome and have it powdered black! If any money left, I'd be tagging along with the round the country bunch! cheers

Reactions: LILMAGS500

·
Registered
632 Posts
I would donate to my favorite charity..
Polaris industries.......

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Spend it on a therapist since I have already put way too much money in it as it is :laugh

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would make a loop starting by going to Pebble Beach, to Torrey Pines, to Scottsdale then South Lake Tahoe...I'd ride to each resort stay a night or two play a round of golf at each...have my clubs fedex to the next stay. It would be a great ride down the California coast through some desert and return over the mountains coming home. Dream trip!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 38 Posts