Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To help you out when you ask questions about your bike. Put the year and model of your bike in your signature. This will expedite answers to any questions you may have.

Not every year and model Victory has the same answer for the same issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm Chris from Wisconsin and just starting out with the Vegas I just picked up. Took the Harley Davidson Riders Edge course and highly recommend a safety course to anyone out there who hasn't yet. It was a blast. Anyway, just learning the bike now and not driving beyond my limits, even though my friends that have ridden many years are trying to pressure me to ride with them more.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm Chris from Wisconsin and just starting out with the Vegas I just picked up. Took the Harley Davidson Riders Edge course and highly recommend a safety course to anyone out there who hasn't yet. It was a blast. Anyway, just learning the bike now and not driving beyond my limits, even though my friends that have ridden many years are trying to pressure me to ride with them more.
Good job on taking the right route, with the riding course. Don't let peer pressure get to you. You're not ready for group riding. Give yourself at least a year 'till you even consider riding in a group. 'Till then, ride safe and apply what the instructor told you. Welcome aboard! thumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL:ltr:...Guys this isn't an introduction thread. I should have closed it from the beginning. This thread is to ask you to put the year make and model of your bike in your signature.

Start a thread introducing yourself.thumb upthumb up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.