Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fired up the grill this morning (and since I could not find a thread like this, I started one). Up today was Burgers for lunch, the for dinner it will be a pork loin and poblano peppers, vidalia onion, Taters (Spuds), Garlic powder, black pepper, sea salt, Basil, thyme, oregano, and unsalted butter. Wrapped in aluminum foil, on the grill for the next 90 minutes or so. So So good.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Fired up the grill this morning (and since I could not find a thread like this, I started one). Up today was Burgers for lunch, the for dinner it will be a pork loin and poblano peppers, vidalia onion, Taters (Spuds), Garlic powder, black pepper, sea salt, Basil, thyme, oregano, and unsalted butter. Wrapped in aluminum foil, on the grill for the next 90 minutes or so. So So good.
Yum. I grew some Poblano peppers this year and they did real well up here. Garden's pooped out for the year now though. :(

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yum. I grew some Poblano peppers this year and they did real well up here. Garden's pooped out for the year now though. :(
You could still grow some greens (turnip, collard, mustard) I have not had a garden in many years, we keep the local farmers market in business.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
OK so for my tastes I would ditch the Vidalias in favor of an onion that actually tastes like an onion. Other than that I think you are on a good path.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK so for my tastes I would ditch the Vidalias in favor of an onion that actually tastes like an onion. Other than that I think you are on a good path.
I hear you on that, but this was last minute, use what I had here, was just going to bake the taters, BUT came up with this instead.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More photos, from today, first up brats, boiled in dos equis, then grilled until done. Next up is a pork loin with a pan of taters, onions, and jalapeno peppers. Last is my first attempt at a drunken chicken.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts