Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one has posted here in over a year, you guys still around. I have never been to Australia but have meet several from there. I worked with your Army a couple of times years ago when I was much younger. Australia and the USA and always been strong allies and have fought in many wars together. I did my DNA test and have a number of distant relatives in Australia. Well I'm just rambling on, just wondered what happened to ya'll.

·
Premium Member
8,719 Posts
Yeah mate, I post anywhere not just in the Aussie section.
Aussies need to be as thick skinned as me to put up with or ignore the political and religious bullshit as well as the redneck bigoted crap some of you blokes go on with.
Hasn't been much of interest going on in here lately, farkles and stereos and LED headlights are as exciting as watching grass grow
and Foolaris dumping us hasnt helped the forum.
I think quite a few jumped ship and went to Indian too, or back to HD or Jappas

·
Premium Member
8,719 Posts
5 Years on Victory and Forum, just looked up my joining date and 5 years and almost 100K Miles under my two wheels!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
Aussies need to be as thick skinned as me to put up with or ignore the political and religious bullshit as well as the redneck bigoted crap some of you blokes go on with.
Hasn't been much of interest going on in here lately, farkles and stereos and LED headlights are as exciting as watching grass grow
Sigh.

Which just goes to prove nationality is not a prevention of ignorance.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not Australia's politics, but I'm sure ya'll have a lot of the same issues over there. That mite be something interesting for me to research. You know we hear quite a lot about Western Europe's politics but Little about Australia or New Zealand. I do watch some of your television series at times. I couldn't tell you their names, my wife probably could. She gets them off of nexflix or amazon. The ones we watch are outback ranching series and that kind of thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts