Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done two early seasons vacation tours for this year....I won't be able to take another full week for a while but I'm definitely up for a long weekend or two or three :) .
Anyone have any rides in the works between now and when the snow flies...?
Last year I did a two day run up through VT to the Canadian border and back down through the Adirondacks of NY with MAGS and Booty. I'm thinking of doing something similar but over 3days so the ride is more relaxed I can explore more roads.

·
Super Moderator
4,972 Posts
Headed to El Paso in a couple weeks then in a month or so on to Silver City New Mexico, another one to SummerHaven on top Mt Lemmon in Tucson and then.......

·
Super Moderator
4,972 Posts
I've done two early seasons vacation tours for this year....I won't be able to take another full week for a while but I'm definitely up for a long weekend or two or three :) .
Anyone have any rides in the works between now and when the snow flies...?
Last year I did a two day run up through VT to the Canadian border and back down through the Adirondacks of NY with MAGS and Booty. I'm thinking of doing something similar but over 3days so the ride is more relaxed I can explore more roads.

So........did you burn up on the ride?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So........did you burn up on the ride?
No sir, the "heat issue" is a chapter in history.
Headed to El Paso in a couple weeks then in a month or so on to Silver City New Mexico, another one to SummerHaven on top Mt Lemmon in Tucson and then.......
Sounds awesome.....but I was planning on keeping to the Northeast ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts