• Icom CB

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's a Friday night, half time on the game and thought I would put a poll out for us Visionaries. Year model don't matter, just curious what mods are floating around and what's seems to be the must haves. Comments more than welcome!thumb up

·
Registered
25 Posts
What's on your Vision

Tim
Mods are listed below. However I have D&D slip-on on order. After reading about your trip to Lloyds I am planing on canning the VFC and going to see Rylan and have him install the PCV and dyno tune. I don't know if I will have time before the snow flies.
I am still on the fence about cams. We will see.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think cams comes down to preference of how you ride and where you want that response. If I wasn't working my 04 TC I may have done the cams but that variable intake and PCV put the VV right where I've wanted her. I almost dropped the touring cams in, they were on the counter. Lol. The lower end torque I got now makes my daly ride a pleasure and didn't have to go into the motor. Running with Bret coming back who had the cams just makes me more anxious to get rolling on the TCwith the full Monty and my daily rider is noting to mess with!
Hope you can get in!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Tim
Ya me too. Your post was a bad influence on me. I told the co-pilot that the mods I have done were for safety reasons so far. I can feel her staring at me when I am sleeping. LOL. Good luck with your TC build.

·
13,003 Posts
what do you mean by variable intake? If you have to filter and front filter whats left to have.

Cams are for showing H-D guys what your taillight looks like with the dust in there face thumb up

·
Registered
25 Posts
what do you mean by variable intake? If you have to filter and front filter whats left to have.

Cams are for showing H-D guys what your taillight looks like with the dust in there face thumb up
The adjustable intake is a part from Lloyd's. it installs on top of the throttle bodies. It stands about 2" tall. There are different size cones that can be installed. This gives you the ability to increase the velocity of the incoming air. The result are a very nice increase it the low end. It is for the Vision only as far as I know. Look it up on Lloyd's site. It was worth the coin IMHO

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts