Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Thank you Ric- that woke me up......

Now where's my wife at?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Riding gear

Here are a couple of my wife on our Harley which she once rode through our local town center dressed like this for a bet (she won) although she did wear a helmet as our police would stop and charge her for no helmet they can't do much about the tit and arse strange laws we have.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
That deserves more than one star! I could post photos of my wife like that, but at 70+, that would give new meaning to indecent exposure.:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Star

Loved the star pun wish I had thought of it when these pics were taken my wife was 56 she's now 59 but is a gym freak and looks the same now.:)

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's perfect. Ill talk to my wife for a photo op. we will be in a. z. in 2 wks you never know.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Loved the star pun wish I had thought of it when these pics were taken my wife was 56 she's now 59 but is a gym freak and looks the same now.:)
Not too shabby for an old lady ;) ... now my wife is 68 and looks just as good but ya ain't gonna see pics like that of her in public.cheers

·
Registered
126 Posts
Alive

Driving a car is like watching a movie, riding a motorcycle is like starring in one!
My reply to people on this is if I am in car I am going somewhere if I am on a bike I am alive my two sons are car freaks and never understood then one got his bike license and understands:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
then one (son) got his bike license and understands:rolleyes:
Is he the sexier of the two sons? Please post necked photos of him for the benefit of the females on this here forum.:ltr:thumb up

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sons

Once my sons became teenagers you never saw them without shorts a bit uptight so no good pics of them my daughter on the other hand is capable of embarrasing me:D

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
That's what daughters do best. Gawd save us from teenage girls.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts