Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the best side mount plate mount out there???? I prefer a curved one??? I can't wait to clean up the back with a signal relocate to...its always something...lol...

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
If you get the MBW curved vertical sidemount, make sure you beat your license plate flat if you have raised lettering before you try to put your plate in.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Depending on where you live (you should check first) be careful to only use a horizontal mount due to fu**ed up laws - I was ticketed for "improper display" because my Hammer came with a vertical side mount (non curved) which I had been using. I was informed that most states if not all will be banning the use of, if not already the vertical ones, not sure about curved.... :(

As stated above, MBW makes a good one - there's one that swivels from vertical to horizontal also.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I got pretty frustrated back when I was searching for mine. They were all between $250 and $350, and with the thousands I was spending on my other mods, all at once, I couldn't justify the expense.

So I bought this one: http://buywitchdoctors.com/p/581/victory-motorcycle-parts-mounts-license-plate-accsys-jackpot-vegas-buywitchdoctors-vertical-stainless-steel-bracket-sc-320/

Then bought the LED lit frame for another $40 (white LEDs that are hidden behind frame) http://buywitchdoctors.com/p/696/victory-motorcycle-parts-plate-frames-license-accsys-jackpot-vegas-buywitchdoctors-vertical-illuminated-chrome-sc-331/

It looks great, works great, and so much less money. My plate is also much easier to read, so police don't hassle me at all. All in all, about $85 invested, including shipping, and it rocks. Imagine how you can spend the extra $200-$250 on other mods!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a MBW with led lighting, vertical mount. My brother is a cop and said I could get pulled over. Our town is pretty lawless and never been stopped. Here's my'n

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts