Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have he lock and ride backrest and saddlebags for my 13 judge and have been waiting on victory for what seems like forever, for the lock and ride spools to be for sale. I've called victory numerous times trying to order them when I was promised they would be available April 8, and guess what, still no spools. Wtf is there deal lately, they've been making numerous promises on parts and apparel recently and haven't followed through on anything. What the heck is going on?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
As I seem to be finding out lately , once you buy your bike , your on your own .....:|

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Keep calling dealerships until you find one that has a set in stock. When you do order from that dealer and cancel your original order.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Good Luck, I don't think they exist.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Buy a Harley, you can get parts anywhere.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, I also think you must buy Harley first and for the parts you can also go online and get the address of the dealer of parts. And if you are thinking of hiring any motorcycle hauling company for taking the bike to any other location you can think of this company. A friend of mine had hired this company and had the best shipping experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts