Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for you guys (the first of many). My bike won't start. I just put a new battery in it and it's fully charged and checked the fuses, none are blown. The lights won't come on, no horn, no nothing. So I'm looking around to figure out what to do and I saw this thing next to the fuse box. It looks like something is supposed to plug in it, but there's no wires hanging around. Is something supposed to plug into it or is it for accessories? I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me, I want to start riding ASAP.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
But he doesn't have lights or anything. Thats not the kill switch is it?
Good point. I thought it said lights worked. Now the question is were ALL the fuses checked, or only the ones that say something about the engine. On those C bikes the light fuses will kill the motor

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for getting back to me so quick guys. Well I think a battery cable was loose because I took them off and looked around and then put them back on and the engine cranks. It won't turn over, but at least the electrical system works. I'm gonna change the plugs, oil, and flush out the transmission and see if that helps. It needed to be done anyway and I'll just go from there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha, well to be honest with you I don't know jack about bikes. I'm just sort of treating it like a wierd car or something. I'm waiting on the service manual to get here so I can start taking things apart and see how this new fangled motorized bicycle works:D.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Ha, well to be honest with you I don't know jack about bikes. I'm just sort of treating it like a wierd car or something. I'm waiting on the service manual to get here so I can start taking things apart and see how this new fangled motorized bicycle works:D.
Uh Oh........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.