Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys and gals? I'm from Chicago. I'm 36 yrs young. Been riding for 10 yrs now. Just recently I sold my crotch rocket (Honduh Cbr600rr) I love victory motorcycles and plan to go buy one today!(maybe). Is there anything I should know about the Hammer 8 ball? I know the handling is going to be much different from the sport bike as well as the turning. You guys have any riding tips??? It's a big transition for me and seeing this bike in person is intimidating. Im 5'10, 180lbs so this bike was a monster when I sat on it. The only cruiser I rode was a HD 100th anniversary sportster. That was a rattle can.

Looking forward to learning more about these bikes and the mods you guys have done. See you on the board.

Tito

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome. The Hammer is a Great bike and you wont be disappointed. It will be alot heavier than the honda your used to but you can still get it into the tight turns. I have had one scrapping while chasing some friends on sports bikes. You will still be able to have some fun on one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts