Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we talk about our bikes, but of course we all have another ride, our "cage." It is often very interesting to hear the contrast between a person's bike and their other ride. So I'm inclined to ask: What is your other ride, your cage?

In my case, my cage is 2010 VW Passat, a sedan - quite the contrast from my Hammer!

Malachi

·
Registered
567 Posts
Here we talk about our bikes, but of course we all have another ride, our "cage." It is often very interesting to hear the contrast between a person's bike and their other ride. So I'm inclined to ask: What is your other ride, your cage?

In my case, my cage is 2010 VW Passat, a sedan - quite the contrast from my Hammer!

Malachi
My "cage" is a Ford F-150 4x4 pick-up...Use it a lot for the Fire Department that I serve with (vollie)...My other ride is a 1973 Norton Commando...sure doesn't ride as sweet as my Vic but I love her anyways......as cherry as the day she was sold....:cool:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Depends on surface......
Road: 2011 jeep wrangler unlimited sahara edition
Water: 2008 campion explorer 542sc fishing rig

Fishing, off-roading in mud and riding are addicting.... Got hooked on all three and can't stop having affairs with each once a week....
cheerscheers

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
'06 BMW 750Li...using this forum as a "dependency treatment" to get me away from that forum as well...:ltr:

·
Registered
142 Posts
My winter cage is a 97' Crown Vic P71,my summer cage is an 06' Dodge Charger Daytona,#1332 of 2000 made.

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
181/2 foot Crestliner, 205hp main, 15hp troll, 42lb trust bow, and all the other toys that go with it for fishing lakes and ocean, or water sking with the kids.
34 ft 5th wheel with 3 slide outs (sold the camper last year wife said we needed a biger RV).
Suped up Dodge diesel with 600 hp.
Daily cage ford f-150 FX4 off road with some accessories no hp upgrades.

thumb up cheers :D

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Currently riding around in an 07 Toyota FJC but my real vehicle love is my 74 Toyota Land Cruiser.

·
Registered
124 Posts
When it's raining I mostly run the 97 BMW Z3, it's like driving a street legal go cart. When the sun is out and I am not on the bike this is my ride of choice. 99 Powerplay with twin 200's

Attachments

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
How about these apples? A 2007 Chrysler 300C. Yeah, it's got a Hemi. Red bike, red car...do I have a thing about red?

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have two caged vehicles, one being a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Limited (4 door) and the other is a 2010 BMW 528i.

·
Registered
147 Posts
My winter cage is a 97' Crown Vic P71,my summer cage is an 06' Dodge Charger Daytona,#1332 of 2000 made.
Love the Daytona!

My winter beater used to be an SRT8 Magnum, but it's going... Being replaced by a Kingpin as I now have a Chrysler 300 for the winter. :)

Here's the summer ride. It has a bigger motor in it than most trucks at 6.1L. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got a few rides.

L3800 is the newest. Kubota
The hammer of course
Sea-Doo 150 speedster (I love this toy boat)
Lexus IS350 when I have a need for speed. 2006 model, has 13k miles.
BMW X3 is the daily driver when I got the family or weather sucks - it's also my off roader, very capable all wheel drive.
Toyota Tundra. It's good for hauling but gets stuck way too easily (2x4). Thankfully I have the L3800 :p

Once I get my barn built, I plan on adding a Polaris Ranger to the list. Not the razr, I "need" it for working the property, want the bed.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts