Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting wheels from a 2011 crossroads on my 2012 highball it seems that the front hub is about 2 inches narrower than the highball wheel making a large gap on the right side of the bikes axle do I need a spacer or not since the caliper is holding the wheel in place. Also it looks off center more to the left side is this normal and just more noticeable because of the skinnier front tire not sure what to do please help.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I know for certain the Cross bikes have different-length spacers on either side of the wheels, both front and rear. Also, the Cross bikes use cartridge forks, rather than damper-rod forks as your Highball is equipped with. That might be making a bit of difference as well.

·
12,970 Posts
what is the width of both hubs where the axle goes threw. Stick a tape measure threw the hole and find out.
Now your going to have to find what length axle spacers you need to get wheel in "center" of forks.
Once you have wheel in the center of forks then you will have to find out how much you have to space the rotor out.
The rotor is the last thing to do not the first

·
Registered
976 Posts
The HB Trees are wider. I was looking at maybe putting Ness Jackpot Rims on my bike but I was told the wheel is skinnier and since my trees are wider than a Vegas I would need spacers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts