Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, I think putting a camera in a phone was the single greatest achievement of the 20th Century. Now I can take a picture of my bike when and wherever I want. My wife is jealous because I have more pictures of my bike on my phone than her. (But that's probably for another thread).
Anyway, when I got my bike I posted a pic after I did most of my mods. Then I posted again when I got a new seat. I cut my Bassani Turn outs to keep them from dragging in the twisties. Now I want to take another pic and post it. I am sure at least once this riding season the light is going to hit my bike in such a way that I'm going to take a pic and want to post that.

So, my question is:
Is that ok?
In my mind the perfect place to post these pics is the show off your bike thread. After all, if it was the "post picks when you get your bike and never post again thread" they would have called it that. Don't you think?

I like looking at other peoples bikes almost as much as I do my own. Different locations, differents mods, even different camera angles.

It's all good to me.

Am I the only one?

·
12,970 Posts
how about up in gallery. Your old photos might even be there now

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how about up in gallery. Your old photos might even be there now
So, what if you only want to look at Highballs?
It seems a little cumbersome to look at a gallery, select the gallery and then select the photo.
So, are you saying that we should only post once in the Show off Your Highball thread?
If so, Why?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts