Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
13,177 Posts
If you look most guys have add where they live and what they ride to there signature so every post you get helpful information from them

·
Registered
837 Posts
Ok. So my post will tell you that I live in eastern NC, but it won't tell you I grew up in middle Ga (Macon). Cool thread. And I ride a.........Victorys

Attachments

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I'm obviously from the South but i did spend more than a decade in the God forsaken state of Oregon.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm originally from Virginia, moved down to Mississippi recently. First bike's a Vic, next one will be too

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome SteelHauler, I started in the Valley out in CA (San Joaquin in Modesto) and split the child hood with Lubbock TX until joining the Navy in 87. Been here in Virginia ever since. Got my trusty 04 V92TC still in the stable and added the 11 Vision last year. Flat impressed and sold on Vic.
Thought I could sell my TC but can't bring myself to it! cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Which time? I've left a lot of places to get to a lot of other places. Since I spent more years total in and around Spokane WA I guess that's home.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Where am I from???

Dang, I've lived in so many places... even when I was growing up we moved a lot.

Born in a small smelter town in central British Columbia called Trail. Lived there (and around there) till I was 8.

Then to central Saskatchewan until I was 9.

Then to northern Ontario (various places) till I was early 20's. Mom and step-dad split when I wasn't quite 15 ... they went one way, I went another and been on my own since.

Then back to BC .... then back to Ontario ... then back to BC (various places) ... then to Alberta ... and finally back to BC and lastly, here in Burnaby.

So many places ... so many "lives", and so many relationships and now with 3rd wife .... no real "roots" so to speak ... for me it's "home is where I hang my hat" and pretty much always has been.

I envy those who grew up in one place, same mom and dad who stayed together, those who finished high school with all their life-long class mates, have long-term solid friends and everlasting relationships. Those who have "roots".

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I was born in cow country. My kids grew up on mountains you can smell the ocean from. I'm in mountains now that divide the continent.

I live on asphalt north of 100 mph.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
nw illinois. 25 miles sw of rockford ill. in the village of mt morris.
2 houses from open country.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm in the south-west corner of the Mojave desert. East of Edwards AFB and north of Mt Baldy.
Oh yeah- I'm originally from New Jersey- born in Hackensack, raised in Paramus.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Don't know if you guys have done this already that I figured I would start if you haven't

I'm from Springfield Ohio and I ride a 2005 victory Vegas 8 ball
Just down the street. Go to the User CP in the menu above and you can add your location. cheers

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Don't know if you guys have done this already that I figured I would start if you haven't

I'm from Springfield Ohio and I ride a 2005 victory Vegas 8 ball
Just down the street. Go to the User CP in the menu above and you can add your location. cheers
+1

Hey Steelhauler, check out the Miami Valley Victory Riders on FB. We seem to be riding every weekend and hit the bike nights usually every week. Always fun to ride with other Vic people.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh great just what I need to spend more money lol but I am going to be there tomorrow or Thursday to pick up my new handlebars that I ordered

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

1 - 20 of 28 Posts