Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm HERE riding mi bike, i'll be back tomorrow ( I think )

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Haha....great photos BP. Have you got any rust showing perhaps with the bolts around your front rotors? Just wondering if the salty breeze git to you like it did me?

The locals must think you are god riding that loud orange beast around.

And again- great bike rack thumb up

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rotors bolts has no rust yet.... I wash and polish the bike every month and change most bolts with stainless steel, see picture, yes it is LOUD and orange madness, ha ha, and at night that lizzerd lights just looks awesome..... I bought a BIG blow-dryer so i can get the water out of every corner because of Mr. RICZ after washing ha ha

The luggage rack works great, also nice feel on your back... And easy to install, about 10 minutes...

We had a GREAT 2 days and a lot of fun ..... See picture on the ferry ha ha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
That rack looks great! I thought I seen it posted how you made it? Have a link?
Looks like a beauty place to ride to!

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Haha....great photos BP. Have you got any rust showing perhaps with the bolts around your front rotors? Just wondering if the salty breeze git to you like it did me?

The locals must think you are god riding that loud orange beast around.

And again- great bike rack thumb up
Noticed rust forming on the inner(black) part of my front disc brake rotor...Ill have to touch it up with some Rustemul, it goes black then I'll brush a little black over it...the joys of living on the Gold Coast , rust from salt air is a downside.

·
13,185 Posts
use clear fingernail polish on bolts to prevent rust.
If you go to remove bolt you have to tap the wrench in with a hammer to bust up the polish

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Ramen and bottled water - you really know how to party!

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
What a coincidence--I looked in on this while listening to Hawaiian music. Some slack key and Bruddah Iz. Those 3 photos remind me of my years in those Islands.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
yeah that rack is exactly what I want- prolly cost the same to get made as saddle bags too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts