Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. Just want to make a suggestion. Add your location to your profile. It would make it easier to recommend a good dealer/mechanic for you in case you need it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was going to add a thread asking the same along with year and model. It would help to answer tech questions if we know what you have.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Year and model is a good idea. It should be added to the signature because there is more room for a description.

If anyone is not sure how to do this just send me a PM and I'll give you directions.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Cool, I'm in Merrillville. We gotta hook up sometime. What do you ride?
04 vegas. i'm over at maxim a lot. we got a local chapter of the vmc there. tho i've been to busy in the last year to make any meetings.
ever do bike night at quaker steak in portage?

·
Registered
48 Posts
04 vegas. i'm over at maxim a lot. we got a local chapter of the vmc there. tho i've been to busy in the last year to make any meetings.
ever do bike night at quaker steak in portage?
I'm actually at Maxim quite often. Usually shoot the breeze with Bill everytime I'm there. I only made one Quaker Steak bike night last year sometime in May. I plan on attending a few more this year. Funny story about the one time I did attend a bike night. I got my bike dynoed the night I went, and there was a band playing. The manager comes out screaming at the dyno operator because my bike was so loud it completely drowned out the band.
They were just about nose to nose arguing. It was a real good time until my bike got off of the dyno and the Harley guy walked up to me. I'll save this story for the Victory Tales section over at the VMC. Believe me, it's classic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts