Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems Pop has gone AWOL from the forum , has any one had contact with the Great One ? I believe this is the second time he has gone missing , hope he "Pops" back up soon ....

Reactions: visionjohnny

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhhh , I should have revived that thread .... But , I hope he shows back up , guess its not out of the ordinary for him to furlough from time to time . Poooooooooooooop , cooooooome baaaaack !!!!!:grin

Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
Remember he posted in the frozen victory website HUITZ or something it is on that link above if you read all

POP has a real way with words ... Miss his posts .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, hope he is OK.

·
13,263 Posts
I just sent the Administrator a message asking him to send POP a email. Asking POP to come by here and drop us a note on how he's doing

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Seems Pop has gone AWOL from the forum , has any one had contact with the Great One ? I believe this is the second time he has gone missing , hope he "Pops" back up soon ....
Again?? Didn't we go through this a year or so ago? Maybe he doesn't like us and wants to be left alone. :wink

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Again?? Didn't we go through this a year or so ago? Maybe he doesn't like us and wants to be left alone. :wink
Him and I were hoping to hook up for a scenic ride through NH , to sight see some of their historic covered bridges . Hope he is ok . I got 5 other guys that want to go too , Pop stories abound !

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
I guess we are in the wait and see mode now until we hear either from him or someone who knows him. He is in that age group, like me and others, when life is just taken away all of a sudden.

I hope with all my heart that isn't what happened to Pop but we must accept it could have.

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
Him and I were hoping to hook up for a scenic ride through NH , to sight see some of their historic covered bridges . Hope he is ok . I got 5 other guys that want to go too , Pop stories abound !
Wish i could .... Would be amazing ...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Make it 6 if I wasnt apart of the 5.:smile

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Course you were , I always include you buddy .cheers
Ah just making sure . I pop in almost everyday but dont post much. Guess you could say im a lurker or stalker which ever fits.
I do enjoy reading Pops posts.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ah just making sure . I pop in almost everyday but dont post much. Guess you could say im a lurker or stalker which ever fits.
I do enjoy reading Pops posts.
Make sure you put in for your June Vacation !:ride:

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
Any update regarding PoP ??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts