Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the proud owner of a 2014 Cross Roads classic but I'm disappointed the tank logo with the victory "V" does not have USA on it. What's up with that?

·
Registered
781 Posts
That would actually be a good idea in my opinion. Send it to Victory as feedback..

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm the proud owner of a 2014 Cross Roads classic but I'm disappointed the tank logo with the victory "V" does not have USA on it. What's up with that?
Huh. My 2013 has "USA" on the tank badge, on the bottom of the red "V".
tank.jpg

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Aint on my bike either. Must only been on the first year of the badge change. Cutting costs on the badge already

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Yes it is....that was engraved/stenciled on every '99. I'm trying to remember if my '00 had it as well. I will look for photo proof tomorrow.
+1. Saw one with my own eyes yesterday. Don't remember what year it was tho.

·
Registered
289 Posts
That didn't take long...about 5 seconds, you're absolutely right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Victory-92C-Front-Valve-Cover-/111083259103
+1. Saw one with my own eyes yesterday. Don't remember what year it was tho.
I did not have a picture of my '00 with the engraving but did find one confirming it was on the bikes until the '01 model year.

This is a friends '01C that I had a photo of. It's not a great shot, the airbox covers most of it but you can see it's there.

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
I also would give the edge to a usa made product, but the most important thing to me still is the quality, performance and serviceability. There is almost no all usa made items any more (other than your children):ltr: It would be interesting to follow the must usa bikers home and see what the rest of their vehicles and items in their items in their homes say on the label. I think some of the kool-aid flows downhill to more than Harley riders.cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts