Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a post on this with the topic of victory charging for labor. Now its gone. Guess someone cant take the truth and took it away. Glad my year is about up so those who are afraid of straight talking well wont have to.

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
Had a post on this with the topic of victory charging for labor. Now its gone. Guess someone cant take the truth and took it away. Glad my year is about up so those who are afraid of straight talking well wont have to.
I can see deleted threads/posts, and you have no such post. If all else fails, blame the aliens or the secret service. :)

·
Premium Member
13,637 Posts
I can see deleted threads/posts, and you have no such post. If all else fails, blame the aliens or the secret service. :)
Must be watching too many reruns of Falling Skies. ;)

Love the show by the way. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
join date: June 2012.......this is July 2013. Your year was up a month ago. Lay off the weed,:crzy: and check your mom's credit card statement.:ltr:

Oops, you're not a paid member so what the hell does a year have to do with anything. That's some good ganja brudda.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
You want straight talk here you go.

You posted your rant on another forum, go check there and mellow out.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Pop only posts to this forum. Never saw much cause in watching reruns on other channels.

But if I got this right peeps is getting tweaked on one site and then overflowing onto another under such a state of distress that they lose they grasp on wherefrom they has spoken.

I definitely have to rethink my strategy. I might be missing some fine breakdowns.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I don't know Pop , read a few of my posts, its like reading a grown man cry....:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts