Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked everywhere online and can only find 03-07 kits. Where do I find the 08+. S&s cycle shows it on there site. I'm ready to buy ASAP.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Find a s&s rep.in your area and order it thru them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
this is why I just ended up ordering the lloydz airbox for mine. If you're doing the installation yourself I can tell you that the lloydz is easy to install and I wouldnt be surprised if their performance numbers are identical.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Easy Install

All except that one stubborn bolt on the throttle body,lol It took longer to remove and retighten that one bolt than it did cutting the stock air box out. The wire PVC saw works wonders, just play close attention to their advice watch out where and how your saw. That thing will eat thru wires,hoses,painted metal parts. I have no issues with mine, I did however swap from the VFC III to the PCV

Dean

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
PearlJackpot is right, I actually got mine from a Mom & Pop HD repair shop, On the S&S website look for 'find dealers', and put in your zip and they all come up , mine was less then 4 miles from my house and I never even knew they were there!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
this is why I just ended up ordering the lloydz airbox for mine. If you're doing the installation yourself I can tell you that the lloydz is easy to install and I wouldnt be surprised if their performance numbers are identical.
The lloydz cost more...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I got mine brand new within 2 days for 269.00 total.thumb up

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
But its a different design, how much does the S&S intake cost for the 08+ years like he needs? I would think that having to go through a local dealer is going to have a mark up as well. At the end of the day I'm not sure if its more expensive...
Yeah when Lloydz copied the S&S design they changed the shape that's it. Correct me if I'm wrong but does S&S not make the one for lloydz, just re-branded... Mine was $300 cdn shipped...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts