Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang,

I want to clean up the back of my jackpot which will include re-locating the license plate to the wheel with a chrome curved plate holder. I am new to the US (from Canada) and have to deal with this yearly inspection sticker, at least here in Texas, not sure if other states are similar. The factory plate holder on the bike has a place below the plate for the inspection sticker so my question is, where are people putting the inspection sticker when they are relocating their plate??? The wheel axle mounted license plate holders look sharp, but don't typically have a place to put the inspection stick, at least none of the ones that i have seen...:confused:

Thanks gang for the feedback...

Dion

·
Registered
95 Posts
There are a few outfits that make inspection sticker plates that attach to almost anywhere you can think of. I'm not sure about TX laws regarding the display of the decals, but I have mine on the inside of the right side panel and have not caught any flack for it. I did the same thing to my Vulcan when I had it.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dusty, I will have to find out the laws of display I guess for Texas. Appreciate the feedback...

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

1 - 3 of 3 Posts