Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to order the Victory oil change kit off the internet as I no longer have a local "authorized Victory" location.

Not interested in alternatives - not trying to go there.

New to this forum - finding sponsors who sell it is proving fruitless... so looking for some pointers.

thanks
P

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.

I'd rather support a store than eBay sellers. Is there not a site I can order from directly? Or any sponsors on this victory forum that sell it?

While I'm asking; is amsoil the only active sponsor on this forum? Maybe that's my problem :confused:

·
Registered
567 Posts
I want to order the Victory oil change kit off the internet as I no longer have a local "authorized Victory" location.

Not interested in alternatives - not trying to go there.

New to this forum - finding sponsors who sell it is proving fruitless... so looking for some pointers.

thanks
P
Check e-bay...see them there frequently....

·
Registered
275 Posts
While I'm asking; is amsoil the only active sponsor on this forum?
Maybe because we are one of the few that care about people.

I know you want Vic oil and filter for some reason. But you do know that they go out for bid every 3 years so you never know who the manufacturer is.

Ultimate Toys Motorsports in Knoxville, TN will ship what you want.

1-865-577-6367

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I've stayed out of your specific threads but you chimed in on a thread where the person specifically said they are not interested in alternatives. SO I will comment.

Maybe because we are one of the few that care about people.
I find this comment to be a bit out of line. Saying that you don't see ANY motorcycle companies as a sponsor on any blogs. That doesn't mean they don't care.
Being a sponsor doesn't mean you necessarily care it means you are advertising your business to make money.

I know you want Vic oil and filter for some reason. But you do know that they go out for bid every 3 years so you never know who the manufacturer is.
How do you know this?

Ultimate Toys Motorsports in Knoxville, TN will ship what you want.

Thank you for at least mentioning something to help him.

1-865-577-6367

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

·
Registered
275 Posts
I am here because I enjoy the heck out of it and I do care. I sell at Dealer cost.

I know because I have been in the business Since 1984 and have owned shops Since 1972.

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I am here because I enjoy the heck out of it and I do care. I sell at Dealer cost.

I know because I have been in the business Since 1984 and have owned shops Since 1972.

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

Thats great that you care but you implied that manufacturers aren't here because they don't care.

I still would like to know how you know that they go out to bid every 3 years. I worked at a Victory dealership and I don't know that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry, I know I'm "way late" to this thread, but try calling Tricia at Colorado Powersports. Tell her Jerry referred you. GREAT service.
303-601-6180.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
I have Authentic Genuine Victory Oil Change Kits on sale. $51.00 + Shipping. I need zip codes to get an accurate shipping quote.

This convenient kit includes everything you need to change your oil.
Six quarts of 20W-40 plus a Victory Oil Filter.

• Black Original Equipment Oil Filter
• Six Quarts of Semi-Synthetic 20W-40
• Flex Spout
• Instructional sheet

thumb up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts