Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got a suggestion on where I can stash my registration and insurance paperwork on the bike? The best I could find was on top of the battery, but I don't know if that's really secure. The backside of the battery side cover would be great if they had only built in a little clip or something. I may end up superglueing in one of those heavy duty paper clips I suppose.

Also, is the phillips/allen head wrench really all there is for tools? I may be rigging up some sort of toolkit as well I guess.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Has anyone got a suggestion on where I can stash my registration and insurance paperwork on the bike? The best I could find was on top of the battery, but I don't know if that's really secure. The backside of the battery side cover would be great if they had only built in a little clip or something. I may end up superglueing in one of those heavy duty paper clips I suppose.

Also, is the phillips/allen head wrench really all there is for tools? I may be rigging up some sort of toolkit as well I guess.
I carry mine in my wallet. But have seen some guys stick velcro to the inside of their side covers and then put all their papers in a ziplock bag which also has velcro attached to it. Keeps it dry while riding in the rain.

As for the tools (that's all Polaris provided).....I am working on a custom attachment that can hold a small tool roll or bag. I'll post up pics when it's done.

I usually carry mine in a saddlebag or luggage on long trips along with my AAA card....LOL. Haven't had to use them so far.thumb up

·
Registered
243 Posts
hey d, i saw your set up awhile back, and don't wan't you to get a big head,? but wtf a better mouse trap it is i salute you, if i ever get up to your area you better watch out i might steal that beautiful ride.

just kid en , i will buy you a beer tho and we can see how much we have in common seein how we both spent time ..... in so. calif.

steve cheers

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Thanks Stevie but I'll probably make to LA before you get up here. As a matter of fact I'm probably going to ride down next month. I have a craving for a Tommy's burger and a Johnie's pastrami!!:ltr:

·
Registered
243 Posts
now your talking my language, f o o d i used to live just around the corner from jonnies , its still there and just as good, how about

philipes [ spelling ? ] dip sandwich by the train station in downtown L A

give me a heads up when your on your way and perhaps we can enjoy a sandwich togeather, if you have the time.

steve cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.