Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Now I'm even less impressed.

And look at how uncomfortable this riding position looks... makes the clamshell position of the V-Rod look like a La-Z-Boy

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

And look at how uncomfortable this riding position looks... makes the clamshell position of the V-Rod look like a La-Z-Boy
I thought the same thing when I saw that picture, but I think it's partially because that dude is tall and partially because he's just not minding his posture. But you're right, the curve on his lower back is a chiropractor's wet dream $$$.

This guy seems to fit the bike a lot better:

Personally, I swing those handlebars back which would have the effect of bring them closer and lowering them out of the semi-ape grip.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
659 Posts
That oval side cover just kills the whole bike. Who in Hades let that get into production?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I think that once they start showing pictures with graphics or numbers on the side panels more people will understand why they were designed into the build.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Cramped

Just sat on it at the london bike show I am 5"6 so hardly tall and I felt cramped comfy it is not unlike my Hammer which with the foot pegs moved back1.5 inches via the victory plates feels just right and looks much better to put it mildly:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have some fun and check the Klock picture on Facebook. Nice sport bike and with Klock it will be fast.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts