Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard from him? He last checked in 12-09 kind of strange he's been very absent. Hope all is well.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Do we still have to play nice.....:nanana::D

Hmmm...Hope all is well...cheers

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
Now you make me think about Saddlebag .....

·
Premium Member
13,188 Posts
Alas, methinks since his new Indian arrived in his garage, the Vic forum has been forgotten; at least for now.

Personally; I'm glad he's happy with his new ride. He did say he was going keep the XR too.

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
That's funny Vin I was just thinking the same thing last week... Anybody buy anything from him lately?
Yeah my mate from 'Burleigh Bars' ordered HID headight upgrade for his Cross-Country.

·
Super Moderator
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
347 Posts
That's funny Vin I was just thinking the same thing last week... Anybody buy anything from him lately?
Ordered some HID's from him recently.. He's alive and kicking.. Answering emails anyway :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
Mate these fricking HID lights are awsome .....

Normally i do not use american language but this time is different.... One of the coolest and significant changes i made for night / day riding ....

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Wha, who? what? where? cheers

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
HEYUUYYY we were just talking about you.....man post a picture of your indian bike please ????

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Has anybody heard from him? He last checked in 12-09 kind of strange he's been very absent. Hope all is well.
All is well. :D

Alas, methinks since his new Indian arrived in his garage, the Vic forum has been forgotten; at least for now.

Personally; I'm glad he's happy with his new ride. He did say he was going keep the XR too.
Had my Chieftain for 3 months now. I like both bikes enough to be stuck with both. The XR's got some things the Chieftain doesn't, and vice versa.
Yeah my mate from 'Burleigh Bars' ordered HID headight upgrade for his Cross-Country.
Did he receive them, or did he just order them?
Ordered some HID's from him recently.. He's alive and kicking.. Answering emails anyway :cool:
Yes, e-mail's the best way to get a hold of me. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
Originally Posted by Motorbikerx View Post

Did he receive them, or did he just order them?

Hasn't received em yet no, ordered them a few days ago I think,
I'm going back over to his factory in the morning, Ill ask him exactly when he ordered them if you like...I told him mine arrived inside seven days.

oh yeah welcome back and show us yer Indian:)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
...Hasn't received em yet no, ordered them a few days ago I think,
I'm going back over to his factory in the morning, Ill ask him exactly when he ordered them if you like...I told him mine arrived inside seven days...
If you see your friend, tell him to check his e-mail. There's a problem with his order. I've e-mailed him but he did not respond yet. It's been a few days since he placed the order.

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
If you see your friend, tell him to check his e-mail. There's a problem with his order. I've e-mailed him but he did not respond yet. It's been a few days since he placed the order.
Yeah he's a very busy man, Ill see him in the morning and pass on the message to check his email from you.
Thanks..(hope it works out ok I gave you a great rap)

·
Super Moderator
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad all is well mods usually don't disappear and being a motorcyclist that.....well.... likes to split lanes I kind of got to wondering.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Glad all is well mods usually don't disappear and being a motorcyclist that.....well.... likes to split lanes I kind of got to wondering.
Yep. I know. And I appreciate you guys worrying for me. thumb up

Speaking of my Chieftain, and lane splitting... (somewhat of a long video - no crashes, so don't hold your breath for anything special... feel free to skip through it when it gets boring).

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
Yeah he's a very busy man, Ill see him in the morning and pass on the message to check his email from you.
Thanks..(hope it works out ok I gave you a great rap)
Im at Burleigh Bars now and there's no sign of any email from you.
Can you resend it.

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
Hey CR! I liked the brightness of your headlight, especially toward the end as it got darkest. Are those your HIDs?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts