Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like looking at CL and checking out whats for sale. I also like looking at the new bikes from all the competitors being offered for the coming year.

I wonder if you guys are like me and try to imagine which ones will be top sellers, which give the most bang for the buck, and which ones will ultimately hold its value the best.

I believe there are some out there that will not be available until 2017. I am impressed with many of the new ones but you don't really know what will happen until they are pushed onto the sales floors.

I will say that I am particularly impressed with the new Scout and the Ducati xdiavel. I feel certain these two will do well and each hold their value only because of the efforts that were applied to get them into production. Just wish I was loaded $$.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
I dont really care, happy with my bike, thats all that matters.

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
If I could afford another brand new bike or even late model used; it would be the Indian Vintage. There are a lot of bikes I'd like to ride for a couple of days though with the XDieavel being one of them. Then new Vic Octane, if it looks similar to the concept bike they just released, would be one I would consider as well. I think it looks badass and I know the power will be just plain fun even before any performance mods are done to it.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
I know others may differ with this, but I don't buy bikes for their value; I buy them for their ability to cart my fat ass down the road! :D
:ride:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts