Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Does anyone know what exhaust this is, I would like to put them on my XR
It looks like a shortened Victory Swept exhaust. That exhaust is designed for steel framed Victories. If you want a short exhaust on your XR, look at vicbaggers.com or Trask exhaust. I'm sure there are others, though.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Pain, for me comparing the looks of the two, I like the ones you listed. But 20 minutes down the road me thinks I'd have no eardrums left. The turned out style looks cool. I also like the long single hat comes all the way back past the bags.

·
Registered
79 Posts
@jwfuchs1

Didn't you have something like these that melted your bag?
I have modified VicBaggers 2 into 1 to keep from dragging the damn things. With the mods they started to melt my bag and got worse when summer came around. I finally went to an exhaust shop to have custom tips made to keep the heat off the bag and I'm back to dragging them. OP If you want loud and short go with Conquest ground pounders and call it a day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the comments guys,, appreciate it,,, I would just like to put that style exhaust on my cross roads,,,, I have always wondered what's the difference with the steel frame bikes and ours, as far as why an exhaust from a steel frame won't fit on ours, if it's just a way to support the muffler section to the bike, there's always to come up with a supporting bracket off something back in underneath, and yes I realize I need to stay clear of the bags.

·
13,185 Posts
I have modified VicBaggers 2 into 1 to keep from dragging the damn things. With the mods they started to melt my bag and got worse when summer came around. I finally went to an exhaust shop to have custom tips made to keep the heat off the bag and I'm back to dragging them. OP If you want loud and short go with Conquest ground pounders and call it a day.
Lets see photos

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts