Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which highway pegs are you people using for Cross country tour without removing the leg fairing? The only pegs that victory has are floorboard pegs. Too tall for those. Also saw The hidden heel pegs. Also too close. I need to be out front past the fairing attached to the crashboards. Any ideas out there??????
Thanks for your comments.
bcflyguy wac

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anybody bought pegs out there for a cross country tour?????

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I bought the kuryakyn long horn off set with 1.25" clamps for my tour. Also purchased witchdoctor pegs. Witchdoctor didn't know if these pegs would fit in the longhorns but I thought I would take a chance.

The clamps work because I've seen them on many XCT. I haven't received the pegs yet but the clamps should work fine.

I'll post when the pegs come in and I get them mounted. Should be a day or two.

Bill

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'd also like to find something that would work for my short legs 30" inseam as well. After spending a week at the Dragon and other areas I don't want to give up the cornering clearance for the floorboard mounted ones.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'd also like to find something that would work for my short legs 30" inseam as well. After spending a week at the Dragon and other areas I don't want to give up the cornering clearance for the floorboard mounted ones.
I have the floorboard mounted ones and I can still lean the bike a lot but it may be due to the fact that I run about 30lbs in my rear shock which does lift the bike up somewhat.

I suppose you would loose a small amount although I not sure if it would be much but then again I've never rode the Dragon and that could make a bigger difference.

I seen pictures where folks have scraped their floorboards and have to wonder if they have very little air in their rear shock or if they're actually leaning that much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts