Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, What do you all think of these exhausts? We have the Bassani Pro Street Turnout (new style), Freedom Sharp Curve Radius amd Vance & Hines Slip Ons (stock headers).

Which do you think would be the best for looks, performance and sound?

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Freedom, but I'm biased cos I got em on my Vegas.
Suit the flowing curves of Vic styling best.
Sacrify a little cornering clearance but most dont seem to care about that over there as evidenced by lowering a bike that already has lousy clearance when pushing on.
Its fixed a corner at a time by grinding them down.
Sound superb specially reverberating off rock walls or tunnels and when pulling hard under load.
Bassanis sound pretty tough töo as well, they just dont flow as well visually.
And the slip ons well....really they dont do it visually in my opinion.
Which do you like?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate , thanks for the reply mate. I think the Freedoms really look nice and the Bassani are meant to be great. What tuner are you running? Are you really happy with the sound? Any popping?

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Hi mate , thanks for the reply mate. I think the Freedoms really look nice and the Bassani are meant to be great. What tuner are you running? Are you really happy with the sound? Any popping?
yeah Big Tav the Freedoms just look so right, I'm running a PCV and its been pro dynotuned
Yes I'm really happy with the note.
A bit of snap crackle pop occasionally but I like a little character:devil

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are running any sort of tuner mate?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I run a PCV with mine and had it professionally tuned. My Bassanis roar when I lay into them and growl when I let off the throttle. I admit the Freedoms flow better with the lines of the bike but are flowing lines what you look for in Bobber style?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Bassani or Freedom.... You want the popping! It's awesome. I love the snap crackle pop. Those Vance & Hines are ugly as ****.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The slip Ons are off the list. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I've grown to like the snap and pop of the Turn Outs. And after hearing a few options, the Turn Outs are probably some of the best sounding pipes out there (in my humble opinion).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts