Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Read this and kiss the good days good bye!

I'm sorry for all the doom and gloom but you all got OBAMA in there so...

http://moneymorning.com/ext/articles/rickards/25-year-great-depression.php?iris=252778
You must not keep up with financial matters much. These guys have been calling for this kinda thing forever. Way back when Clinton first got elected, my father in law gave me a book about how the world was going to fall apart and to buy gold and utilities. If I'd had paid that silly thing any attention at all, I'd have lost the opportunity of a lifetime to make a killing.

But then we lost a Republican president, gained another Dem and it's been a second opportunity of a lifetime to make a killing. I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Titanic will not sink! There are SO many examples of the untouchable being touched.

You do not have to be a financial geenie us to know that there is a reckoning day a coming...

Why would Americans be so arrogant to believe that we are immune to an internal upheaval that will bring this nation to its knees... which I believe is right where IT needs to be all-be-it, I do not desire to see suffering... especially my family.

Naysayers live among us to make a buck... 'the sky is falling'. Reality is, the signs are everywhere and this nation had a warning back around 2008 and WE are still reeling from those affects.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The Obama Administrations record spending isn't helping either ...

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I didn't , I voted for the other guy !:D
Yes, but what he's getting at is the whole hateful "my way or the highway" routines of conservative politicians back then turned off many moderates. If you were championing the nonsense, you were helping drive away potential supporters. If you notice, there's far less of that recently.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Why would Americans be so arrogant to believe that we are immune to an internal upheaval that will bring this nation to its knees...
What makes you think arrogance has anything to do with it? We are mortals. As such, we are subject to fail at any given time. That doesn't mean that in the interim, some policies aren't more beneficial to economic prosperity than others.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
It doesn't matter who voted for him; he's there now. He's our President until he's replaced.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
It doesn't matter who voted for him; he's there now. He's our President until he's replaced.
More saddening words were never spoken ...:( But , the Brightside is , he WILL be replaced .:D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What makes you think arrogance has anything to do with it? We are mortals. As such, we are subject to fail at any given time. That doesn't mean that in the interim, some policies aren't more beneficial to economic prosperity than others.
WE ARE STRONG, WE HAVE SPEARS, WE HAVE PLASTIC, WE MAKE UM FIRE, WE PAY LATER, WE WENT TO THE MOON, WE SMOKE WEED, WE GIVE AWAY BILLIONS, WE PRINT MONEY, WE GIVE AWAY BILLIONS, WE PRINT UM MORE $$, WE FALL DOWN, WE GET UP, WE DIG UM HOLE, WE FALL IN, WE CLIMB OUT WITH LADDER, WE DIG DEEPER HOLE, WE LOOK DOWN DARK HOLE AND LAUGH

:D :(wac

1 - 11 of 11 Posts