Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple rides in the rain on my 2012 hammer 8-ball I have been noticing increasingly more and more white wAter spots all over the bike. For the most part on the smooth painted surfaces I have been able to wash them off with soap and water. However the engine and swing arm that are flat black and textured, it doesn't seem to matter what I scrub it with i can't get it off. The jugs in particular look grey, anyone have any ideas as to how to get them clean/black again?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
S100 makes an engine enhancer spray , it will make your engine and trans look better then new . I spray it all down with Gunk engine brite (get at any auto parts store) , rinse thoroughly , blow dry with compressed air . Spray with S100 , I do it 2-3 times a year , the S100 is also a protectant .
http://www.s100.com/s100_eb.htm
http://www.gunk.com/products/DET_EB1.ASP

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Thought this post wuz about sumthin else.....:eek:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hoped this post was about something else.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Am I the only one here whose mind isn't in the gutter ?:ltr:

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
wheres the big titties?

·
Premium Member
728 Posts

·
12,968 Posts
Simple Green is just as good as S100 but it will not coast you as much and you can get it at Walmart. Beside Simple Green is made in WI.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm seeing in thrice !:crzy:

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your replies guys; sorry fir misleading y'all. (Ok not really). So I was able to get the right side cleaned up with "Kurd Buster" but the left side still is a wreck and won't come clean. However I realized that this has nothing to do with rain and everything to do with me. I've been using a quick detailer aerosol product that is milky in color. It has been dripping on the jugs off the tank and I never noticed. Spray it, polish it, look at it shine and off i go; baking it into the jugs. Just got to figure out how to fix my stupidity. I'll give SG a try this week..until next tine keep your minds out of the gutter. ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
When I was scanning forums, and went to another page, my eye quickly caught this subject, and I clicked back real fast...thought it said ...

"wifes jugs"....

****EDIT

Now I just read the rest of the posts, I see I'm not the only deviant one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts