Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it wasn't for white privilege, the Africans that were SOLD by their Kings would have stolen this country from the Native Americans. More than likely at gunpoint (illegally).

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
What? #}%^*£€

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
WTF! I cannot believe I am reading this......

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
cheers cheers cheers cheers :crzy: :crzy:

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
If it wasn't for white privilege, the Africans that were SOLD by their Kings would have stolen this country from the Native Americans. More than likely at gunpoint (illegally).

Open your eyes and your ass will follow,

Before removing the splinter from your neighbor finger, remove firstly the 4"x4" out of your own eye

Sir, you will not be happy what the rest of your life will bring (are you 12 years old maybe ).... It seems you had one too many "one way streets" on your own soil ... Arguing your scribbling would be too much to ask for on a motorbike forum

I tought we had a special "political thread" so even "that" is wrong . ha ha

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/11767119/Cecil-the-lions-killer-revealed-as-American-dentist.html

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

What the ****? That's a pretty bold statement to say about Black folks... Did you just leave one of those pointy hat meetings?

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
What the ****? That's a pretty bold statement to say about Black folks... Did you just leave one of those pointy hat meetings?
Every statement the OP makes is a wrong, I could make a endless list about that short post.... I truly hopes he replies with more mistakes ..... It would be nice to make a 12 point list of arguments and ask for his historical knowledge regarding his own country .....

If Jesus was from Israel then he would be pretty dark too, the DNA of humans all originate from Africa this means we are all black by heritage ..

OP you are black ... :eek:

Ps i am NOT religious ....

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
I think he'll sober up this morning and not remember posting that.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I like 8Ball and share his views in many things ... But this is a little over the top , even for him . These are the kind of thoughts and views that I cycle in the "keep it to myself category" ....:crzy: I agree with Vin , when he awakens this morning he will be in the "what the **** did I post last night", phase ....:ltr:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I wonder if he got hacked?

I was really going to unload, but then thought- he has over 1000 posts, so he can't be crazy and maybe something happened.....benefit of doubt before unloading

·
Premium Member
8,844 Posts
Glad there was no easily accessible internet back when I used to drink.
Some of the stuff Ive had to face the morning after would drive a man to drink....or worse

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Some of the stuff Ive had to face the morning after would drive a man to drink....or worse
That's for dam sure. Ahh the morning after.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have PM'd a few apologies over the years to folks here for a few things I may have said that were maybe a little harsh , mostly due to a rough night or 10 ....:D So I understand what its like to make a post , and the next day be like holy **** I posted this ? And ... Why did I do that ? :ltr: I am a man , when I'm wrong or act like an ass , I will do my best to make it right , but that's just me . This is just me talking , and has no baring on 8Ball and his statement .

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
That's the sad truth!!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
8Ball if you were in trouble last night then I apologise for post
#5 & #7
If you were not in some serious turmoil then

What gives mate ????

Guy's was I out of line too ??? Not sure as i am Dutch and we were responsible for most Africans sold to America or anywhere else in the world for that matter ?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I don't really think that was 8ball... He is a pretty well spoken and polite guy. I have a feeling someone is messing with us.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
8Ball if you were in trouble last night then I apologise for post
#5 & #7
If you were not in some serious turmoil then

What gives mate ????

Guy's was I out of line too ??? Not sure as i am Dutch and we were responsible for most Africans sold to America or anywhere else in the world for that matter ?
BP- No fucking way were you out of line. The question is was that really 8Ball.

I don't really think that was 8ball... He is a pretty well spoken and polite guy. I have a feeling someone is messing with us.
Yeah- thats what I reckon.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
He best change his password ASAP !:crzy:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts