1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White / Sandstone Paint, Camel Seat and White Wall Tires:

sandstone-xr-wwt-small.jpg

No, it's not the 2012 Victory Cross Roads, it's just my dream Cross Roads. :D
Wife doesn't think it was worth "wasting an hour" deeply submerged in Photoshop, but I cannot take my eyes off this.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anything is possible with a little money changing hands. Just depends if it's worth it for you in the long run. It is classy looking with the tan coloring. thumb up

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
Anything is possible with a little money changing hands. Just depends if it's worth it for you in the long run. It is classy looking with the tan coloring. thumb up
Agree completely. It's a nice combo. It wouldn't be a particularly difficult paint job either for any decent painter. At the same time have the seat in a shop getting some new foam and brown pleather covering.

·
Registered
221 Posts
This was one way I was leaning also. Loved the look when I saw this on the Kingpin at demo days. I plan on custom painting my bike as soon as I have it paid off. Which is probably 2 years...
Except I wasn't thinking about white walls...

·
13,043 Posts
Very nice but you have to change to color of your hat wac

·
Registered
356 Posts
That looks very classy. I say take it to a painter and get 'er done! You'd probably still be money ahead than by taking a hit with your trade-in.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Really like the tan w/ whitewalls!

I bet it would look nice in 50s era teal and white(like the Vet.)and white walls also.....

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CR: Your wife might be mad at you when you see this! Not all white but lookin' good IMHO. :D
No all white XR - told her we're safe 'till next year. :ltr:

This LE model looks great - spoke wheels, soft bags, looks very classy and retro - It's tind of bike that looks great with a long beard.

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
No all white XR - told her we're safe 'till next year. :ltr:

This LE model looks great - spoke wheels, soft bags, looks very classy and retro - It's tind of bike that looks great with a long beard.
Haha...didn't really think of it like that. Yep. Definitely more of an old school look.

Maybe one day someone will produce a rear fender that matches up with the front fender's lines a bit more for those who like the old school look. Something matches the lines of the hard bags and maybe another set that matches up better with the soft bags. You know; for those old long bearded guys. :D cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts