Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here fitted White walls to their Gunners ? Love to see pic's thinking of fitting the tyres like Highball to my Gunner :)

·
Premium Member
6,232 Posts
If the size is the same, then it shouldn't matter what colour wall you put on there.... I've seen some pictures somewhere of a Gunner with White Walls

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Here ...from our new Oracle Google.....

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Not sure but looks like a Highball, definitely Highball rims,,,,,,,, ?
Your right, its a Gunner with HighBall parts...but it does have white walls :nerd

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will be replacing my current shoes with white walls as soon as it's time. Unfortunately there is plenty of depth left in my current ones!

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
I will be replacing my current shoes with white walls as soon as it's time. Unfortunately there is plenty of depth left in my current ones!
Better get out there riding some, and wear them out then:smile

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
I have had white walls on one scooter and they looked great and will look great on yours. But they are hell to keep clean and white.:wink

·
Registered
625 Posts
...But they are hell to keep clean and white.:wink
Shout Advanced Gel and Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Best I ever found to keep them clean and 'white'.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys sorry to kool-aid man the thread and bust in. I’m a new victory owner I just picked up a 2016 Victory Gunner, did a 6 hr ride today (also have a ktm 520exc). Wow these things can boogie! a guy near me has a set of high ball wheels and with white wall tires for sale. Curious is they will fit? If so I’m def scooping them up.
cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts