Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've wondered how the 8 Ball would look with white walls.Has anyone done this?? If so,lets see some pics. Can anyone photoshop this??? Any help would be great.cheers

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
2011 Victory Kingpin 8Ball - White Wall Tires

Since you didn't specificy which 8ball, I picked my favorite: a 2011 'pin and dressed it in white walls:
whitewalltireson11pin.jpg

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
2011 Victory Cross Roads - White Wall Tires

And a 2011 XR would look like this:
whitewalltireson11xr.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
The Pin looks mint with WW's!!Could you do a Vegas 8 Ball???
Unfortunately the Vegas sports such a low profile tire there is no room for me to paint any white walls. :eek:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I can't convince Angel to take the MSF so she can ride. She loves whitewalls and those two pics just might nudge her over the edge!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately the Vegas sports such a low profile tire there is no room for me to paint any white walls. :eek:
Thanks for your efforts.cheers

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Vic8 the High Ball is the Vegas. If you can try and look at it with the low bars and a longer front fender that's what you want.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vic8 the High Ball is the Vegas. If you can try and look at it with the low bars and a longer front fender that's what you want.
You're right,but I'm having a tough time visualizing the Vegas rims with WW's.The photoshopped KP,gives me an idea,but I'm not sure how they would look with the short Vegas fenders,and the 21" front wheel.:confused:

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
2011 Victory Vegas 8 Ball - White Wall Front Tire

You're right,but I'm having a tough time visualizing the Vegas rims with WW's.The photoshopped KP,gives me an idea,but I'm not sure how they would look with the short Vegas fenders,and the 21" front wheel.:confused:
It's hard to visualize because it's mission impossible. I don't think anybody makes white wall tires that fit the Vegas. The tires are very low profile, so the white wall becomes a white pin stripe. :eek:

whitewalltireson11vegas8ball.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's hard to visualize because it's mission impossible. I don't think anybody makes white wall tires that fit the Vegas. The tires are very low profile, so the white wall becomes a white pin stripe. :eek:

View attachment 2732
I did a little research and found a company called Hot Hawgs that makes a 180/55/18 in a WW.I'm afraid to call for pricing!!LOL.Thanks for photoshopping the Vegas 8 Ball.That's exactly what I was looking for.thumb up

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks boys!cheers

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 2732
Hello,
I am researching the same thing. I love the new High-ball, but thinking the Vegas 8-ball is the same bike mius the matte black and white walls/spoke wheels. So I have seen several affordable used Vegas's out there. If I get one, how do I go about getting the 130/150 dunlop WW's with the spoke wire wheels like the High-ball? Does anyone know what it would run me to order them "oem" and have them installed or do after market parts? Is it worth the trouble/$ -that I might save? I have seen a clean 2008 Vegas for about $7,500. If I do the white walls and wheels (with the fat 130 dunlop in front and 150 in the back) can I save a lot of money...compared to 13,500 msrp for the 2011 Highball? Any input would be appreciated, thanks very much!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Here is a novel idea, check the Victory web site, ebay or call a dealer for prices on the particular parts you want. Then add it all up with the price of the Vegas you have in mind and you'll see where you stand in regard to cost.

Hello,
I am researching the same thing. I love the new High-ball, but thinking the Vegas 8-ball is the same bike mius the matte black and white walls/spoke wheels. So I have seen several affordable used Vegas's out there. If I get one, how do I go about getting the 130/150 dunlop WW's with the spoke wire wheels like the High-ball? Does anyone know what it would run me to order them "oem" and have them installed or do after market parts? Is it worth the trouble/$ -that I might save? I have seen a clean 2008 Vegas for about $7,500. If I do the white walls and wheels (with the fat 130 dunlop in front and 150 in the back) can I save a lot of money...compared to 13,500 msrp for the 2011 Highball? Any input would be appreciated, thanks very much!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Remember when spokes were cheap and mags were expensive??
Now its the other way around. Let us know if you find the price of the HB spokes.
thumb upthumb up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts