Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for feedback. They appear to be the only ones with a dark bronze color. Need a thumbs up before I order for the Vision!
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
There was someone here who had one and they liked it if I recall correctly...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I do as well and has eliminated almost all of the buffeting!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looking for feedback. They appear to be the only ones with a dark bronze color. Need a thumbs up before I order for the Vision!
Thanks!
Windscreens are not one size fits all. After market modifications, rider height and rider size create variables that make most comparisons useless, unless you are comparing the same bike with the same rider dimensions and the same mods in wheel and lowering.

Quality of manufacturing is the only attribute that could be considered universal, but in my opinion they all are about the same. Color is subjective.

I have a 7Jurock7 13" flip which is a nice shield ordered it based on the online recommendations, but after I put on a 21" wheel kit and lowered the bike the wind dynamics changed and the height was off. I ended up having to cut off 3in of the flip just to see over it.

In the end one size does not fit all, just look for quality, a good return policy or decent evaluation period. Several manufactures wont let you return the screen after it has been mounted. And returning them is expensive and the vendor may have a restocking fee.

If you can find them used and cheap without major flaws they can be buff to look like new.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Have one on my XCT... this is actually my second one. Great shield, great customer service, great company. This is actually my second shield from them.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Im 6'3" and use a +4 Euroflip

·
Registered
209 Posts
Interesting all the X bike owners chime in.
Never heard of this company til now but haven't had my Vision even a year yet. What makes this 'euro flip' better than stock ?
Perhaps the Vision doesn't have the buffeting that the CCT fairing does.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Interesting all the X bike owners chime in.
Never heard of this company til now but haven't had my Vision even a year yet. What makes this 'euro flip' better than stock ?
Perhaps the Vision doesn't have the buffeting that the CCT fairing does.
The flip shield does make a difference on a Vision. I have the 7Jurock flip and love it. The only thing I would like to see different is the top of the shield stay flat and make the shield wider. The wife has a windvest on her Chieftain like that and it really improves buffeting over stock.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks for the info!
The Gutafsson's look awesome on the X bikes! After using all my Google Foo to locate pic's of one installed on a Vision, it just don't float my boat. I have no problem's with buffet thing-using the stock (summer) or tall (winter) windshield, just wanted a dark tinted.
Ordered a Cee-Bailey. As a bonus, they have free shipping this holiday weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts