Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still can't decide which way to go as far as tail lights...Considering shaving down the stock plastic thingy and finding lights I like...Has anyone done this? or is there a better way? I've seen the tomahawk thing but it looks like the lights go underneath on the bottom...I want off to the side...

·
13,188 Posts
Do a search here I think there is a photo posting of your bike and you see something

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I still can't decide which way to go as far as tail lights...Considering shaving down the stock plastic thingy and finding lights I like...Has anyone done this? or is there a better way? I've seen the tomahawk thing but it looks like the lights go underneath on the bottom...I want off to the side...
I didn't really trim the sides, but I did something different.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's cool...I'm going side mount with the plate though...and I'm not 100% sold on the strip...I'm leaning towards mini bullets...but then again, I flip flop in this for some reason!

·
Registered
229 Posts
here'a n old pic of what i've done to my stock tag bracket. I'm planning on replacing the turn signals with led bullets.

·
Registered
207 Posts
the first pic is with a shaved stock holder and i moved the license plate up higher and redrilled the the mounting holes...
i guess i need to post a pic of my current set up sometime soon, they need uploaded to my pc...

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dig the Sissy bar...is that the ones on Ebay? I may consider one in the future but it may disrupt the lines on the bike.....but who cares! lol...
the Sissy bar is available at hotvic.com. here's a full view of my bike as she sits now.

I think it would look weird without it now.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ordered my plate bracket from Pineda's....should be here friday....I like the baby bullets from victory only...leaning towards them if the guy answers my questions I sent....then the shaving begins....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts