Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our second trip to the Dragon this year (1/12/14) we had it ALL to ourselves!!!! TRIED to keep up with T.C. (aka the bearded one)...Great day to ride!

I had added some music to the video, but Youtube said it was a copyright infringement, so it's been removed and is now mostly engine noise!

Enjoy the ride along...

·
13,236 Posts
Just remember in cold weather tires are hard and don't stick to the roads

·
Registered
352 Posts
Keep up ?
Looks like the bearded one was out of your sight within the first few turns!! ;)
I watched until about 4 minutes....so dont know if you ever caught him......but looks like a nice ride !

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
That's how I feel when I try to keep up with half crazy and squatch. :ltr: I've learned to just enjoy my ride and let them do their thing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just remember in cold weather tires are hard and don't stick to the roads
Yeah, we had about 100 to 150 miles on the tires before our 1st run and this was our 2nd run on the Dragon that day...But good advise! thumb up

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keep up ?
Looks like the bearded one was out of your sight within the first few turns!! ;)
I watched until about 4 minutes....so dont know if you ever caught him......but looks like a nice ride !
I only caught him when cars slowed him down...You missed the best part at about 4:50 in the video...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, I guess the Vision's are slower than the Cross bikes :ltr:
:ltr:

Nope just the rider is slower!!! Plus the Cross bike are 100 pound lighter...Plus a 220+ rider doesn't help, either!! :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's how I feel when I try to keep up with half crazy and squatch. :ltr: I've learned to just enjoy my ride and let them do their thing.
I waas enjoying my ride, just wanted to keep up with him!! cheers

:crzy:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks like fun. You guys were able to straighten out a lot of those turns with the light traffic.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I was out that way a few years back. I wanted to do the Dragon, but I just didn't have the time to detour a half a day to ride it.

I just have to ride the curves out here in the west for now. Many of the curvy roads out here; you only use first, second and maybe once in a while third. Mostly second; up and down in the rpm's.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed riding along.

What camera were you using?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts