Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even if he's the president of Victory??????
Sorry guys but if he's the pres I can't bring myself to capitalize it.
Same as nomama.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Have you noticed how both Saddle and Azdave put words in your mouth, accusing others of writing/saying things they haven't. An they are masters at generalizing, saying all Republicans do such and such.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, actually Dave is alright,even on his H-D I would hang with him.
He's a VERY reasonable guy.
I look forward to seeing him soon!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Apparently you haven't felt the brunt of his false accusations and innuendo.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I would ride with SB. I would ride with RICZ. Plan on riding with 8ball. RICZ if I put words in your mouth or offended you I apologize. I disagree with your political views but never mean to anger, upset or offend you. Now Lance that's another story:ltr:

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Aw gee Dave....

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would ride with SB. I would ride with RICZ. Plan on riding with 8ball. RICZ if I put words in your mouth or offended you I apologize. I disagree with your political views but never mean to anger, upset or offend you. Now Lance that's another story:ltr:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgrefurl=http://www.wrestlingwithretirement.com/2010_10_01_archive.html&tbnid=eUNlxndTZJgOTM:&docid=C4oEoAY04dLpzM&h=566&w=529
I would gladly ride with Dave, Ricz, Lance, Lil Mags, Mags, Bbob amd Dr. Seuss
There are a million guys that I would ride with.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,075 Posts
What Victory Owners think about Saddlebag???

Even if he's the president of Victory??????
Sorry guys but if he's the pres I can't bring myself to capitalize it.
Same as nomama.
Mate if i would ever work again in America like I did for many times / years I would love to ride with all of you guys .....

Except Saddlebag
As free minded as I am, saw things that are not particular normal to see, but riding with SB my answer would be "no thank you" :D

I have quite a few friends who are German, once a bully, always a bully so we accept each other and they accept my resentment. and still be friends and drink beer having a laugh.

I already had a feeling that somebody would write a forum about this subject....

PS how about a forum history summery
Forum starter / year / etc ??? as most of us are new so a "sticky" of this forum history would be nice for new members??

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8Ball, about the only thing that's Right with Portland is that we are the micro brew capitol of the world. ou wanna drink to that?cheers
And I believe that Michigan is #2cheers

·
Registered
282 Posts
8Ball, about the only thing that's Right with Portland is that we are the micro brew capitol of the world. ou wanna drink to that?cheers
I'm with ya RICZ!! I loved Portland in the 70's, when big Bill Walton made the Blazers world champs! HOLE, different place now! Some of those micro brews trigger my gag reflex,... Fricken weirdos everywhere:crzy:!! I'm also finicky about who I ride with. I'm afraid saddlebag and I would not mix!!

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Hi Tang, long time, no see. Kinda warm out there these days, eh wot? Not too cool here either. I don't envy those heading for the Hells Canyon Rally. Speaking of that, I have a booklet with all the tour routes and would like to go out to Baker City and ride some or all. Maybe we can meet up there.
RICZ
P.S. Can't agree more about what you said about some of the brews and Portland "citizens."

·
Registered
504 Posts
Well Ric we do have something in common then too.... Micro brews! and I think Bend has Portland beat but whos counting....

When I lived near PDX (Cornelius) during the 90's I used to visit Johns Marketplace down on Multnomah Blvd for my choice of brews to take home and try. He had over 1300 brands from around the country to choose from!!!!

Dont know if hes still in business but what a place for beer lovers!!! cheers

We'll have to lift a couple if I come that way!

PS- I would ride with SB... at least once! as long as he kept his visor down on his helmet - After I beat him to the watering hole !!!! lol

·
Premium Member
6,075 Posts
PS- I would ride with SB... at least once! as long as he kept his visor down on his helmet!!!! lol
Now that is is a GOOD and funny answer

:ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Well Ric we do have something in common then too.... Micro brews! and I think Bend has Portland beat but who's counting....
Like with Portland politics, I am in a small minority as I prefer dark beers. There are not too many of those being made as there are not enough REAL hairy chested beer drinkers. Ten Barrel Brew Pub in Bend has a fabulous dark and Alameda's Black Bear Stout is also one of my faves.cheers

·
Registered
504 Posts
Like with Portland politics, I am in a small minority as I prefer dark beers. There are not too many of those being made as there are not enough REAL hairy chested beer drinkers. Ten Barrel Brew Pub in Bend has a fabulous dark and Alameda's Black Bear Stout is also one of my faves.cheers
Yea BABY! thumb up

Deschutes Brewery - Black Butte Porter is one of my favs as its easy to get down here in CALY...

But My ultimate favorite was available only out of the spigot down at Bridgeport Brewery downtown and it was called Johnnys XXX Stout. Took about 5 minutes to fill a pint glass it was so thick....

and most of my old man hair is in my ears!!!! :crzy: sorry for that! TMI!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Tang, long time, no see. Kinda warm out there these days, eh wot? Not too cool here either. I don't envy those heading for the Hells Canyon Rally. Speaking of that, I have a booklet with all the tour routes and would like to go out to Baker City and ride some or all. Maybe we can meet up there.
RICZ
P.S. Can't agree more about what you said about some of the brews and Portland "citizens."
Hi RICZ, I would love to ride the canyon with ya, if you get over this way!! One advantage to being so fricken old, is I don't have to work much any more! I can do what I want,... after I ask my wife! Hot one at the Rally this year. We can get a thunder storm in a hot sec. when it rains 4" in 20 min!! That would be fun for the kids! I'm riding Ukiah, and 244 on Friday, with an old class mate, I havent seen in over 40 years. Bikes bring people together... Politics, not so much!! Hope its all good in the gully!! Watch yer 6!

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Tang, if'n you ain't older than 77, you're just a kid to me. If'n that 56 is your birth year, you're a mere child.:)
Yup, this weather can bring on a real goose drowner in a flash. Been there, done that, but kept dry by keeping moving on my (then) first gen Yammie Venture tourer.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I'd like to ride with anyone here and as well love talking politics/ religion anything as long as people attack my beliefs without making the attack personal to me. When you catch me doing it feel free to call me on it. I know I do it from time to time.
In spite of trying not to'

My reasons are completely selfish.
There are people who have a lot to say about politics and other things like great dark beers and good malt whiskey's who are not willing to expose themselves to personal criticism and so don't come forth with what they have to say. That's too bad. I mean how would it be if no one ever told you about George Dickel 12 yr old and you kept wasting money on Royal Crown thinking it was great stuff?

This stuff happens and it is even worse with beer.

I don't get intimidated but those conversation that attack people personally do make me noticeably uncomfortable.

I don't pretend to believe I have the whole story.
I know how to click on a different thread if one is not bringing in what I want. So I'm good here . But me the only ones I won't ride with are the ones who don't drive well or drink and drive. Life is too short to spend it in a wheel chair.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.