Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between 27 Aug and today I saw 2 Vegas's, 2 Visions, 2 XCT's, and 1 Kingpin. Where any of these ridden by forum members?

I also saw over 200 HD's, a lot of GW's, and more BMW's then I normally see within a year or so.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Truly one of the most majestic places our country has to offer, we hit the Grand Canyon, Vegas, San Francisco, Death Valley, Yosemite, Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons in a 4 day stretch, picked up some great memories along the way

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a lot of fun but there weren't as many animals as I hoped to see. We rode up on buffalo herds crossing the road a bunch of times and came with 4 or 5 feet from them. Elk were another story, most of the time when we saw them there were only a few within cheap camera picture taking view.

·
Registered
153 Posts
We saw an elk down by the general store give birth in that little park across the street, pretty cool, almost hit a buffalo head on as we were leaving the park in the dark, my buddy yells thru the Scala "Buffalo! Buffalo" and I look up and it's headed right for me, I think I soiled myself a little
ImageUploadedByMO Free1378257251.331873.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
It was a lot of fun but there weren't as many animals as I hoped to see. We rode up on buffalo herds crossing the road a bunch of times and came with 4 or 5 feet from them. Elk were another story, most of the time when we saw them there were only a few within cheap camera picture taking view.
Wolves + Elk = no photo op for Elk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts