Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it just me?
I bought my Cross Country Tour to stop being such a Hooligan on the Vstrom 1000 dualsport... Ride alittle slower... BUT NO... I find that I am still chasing down, catching up + PASSING other MC's, especially like doing it to HD's.

No one will play with me.. One guy, a patch holder on a RoadQueen who I passed, raced down the two lane with me and into town where we both grinned and waved each other off.. No one especially cruisers will stay with me thru the curves or passing.. Yes I am wearing full face helmet and padded armor jacket with all 4 speakers blasting out everything from Adele to Patsy Cline or Al Green from my speakers... Most HD guys are wearing their bra cup helmets and nose picker fingerless gloves with leather tassels flowing behind them to prove they are actually moving... Oh well.. I love this bike and the moves she makes with me aboard!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Is it just me?
I bought my Cross Country Tour to stop being such a Hooligan on the Vstrom 1000 dualsport... Ride alittle slower... BUT NO... I find that I am still chasing down, catching up + PASSING other MC's, especially like doing it to HD's.

No one will play with me.. One guy, a patch holder on a RoadQueen who I passed, raced down the two lane with me and into town where we both grinned and waved each other off.. No one especially cruisers will stay with me thru the curves or passing.. Yes I am wearing full face helmet and padded armor jacket with all 4 speakers blasting out everything from Adele to Patsy Cline or Al Green from my speakers... Most HD guys are wearing their bra cup helmets and nose picker fingerless gloves with leather tassels flowing behind them to prove they are actually moving... Oh well.. I love this bike and the moves she makes with me aboard!
:ltr: Keep up the great sense of humor! cheers

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
"bra cup helmets and nose picker fingerless gloves with leather tassels flowing behind them to prove they are actually moving"
You should trademark this bit of intellectual property. :ltr:

·
Registered
22 Posts
with leather tassels flowing behind them to prove they are actually moving...
I thought they hung to the ground as warning indicators. During every service they inspect them. If they look damaged it means they were cornering the bike too hard and voided their warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts