Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who's going?
I'll be going for the first time. What should I expect?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
566 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yo Gert
We were going to do a bun burner 1500 to Boston that weekend. We are rescheduling so we can attend the rally. We'll do the bb1500 starting the following Monday. You staying at the Country Inn and Suites?
Awesome!!

I just found out about it. Still debating - We have an expensive trip to Europe coming up the following month, so we may just ride there from the house - it's less than an hour.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Awesome!!

I just found out about it. Still debating - We have an expensive trip to Europe coming up the following month, so we may just ride there from the house - it's less than an hour.
Excellent. Give me a yell when you're coming. We can hook up somewhere and maybe do a ride.
Scott is running a class in Dawsonville Sunday too eh. I'll probably do it.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Wrong Timing for me Be in the Ozarks, been planning it over a year .. Otherwise be there in a flash as love riding the area..

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Ohh, Helen. Very pretty little town with some great roads around it. I was there last year for a different get together. Proceeds even go to charity. Very nice.

A few pics for those on the stump:

IMG_0787.jpg
IMG_0793.jpg
IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0800.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Plan to Go

This will be my first time at the Victory Rally, but I can say that the routes for the rides are fun. I can't tell what to expect since I haven't been, but my wife and I are looking forward to this rally.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Getting down to the wire. I have my brand new clutch plates and will have a new car tire on the rear in time for the rally rides.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm in Asheville so I'm contemplating it but a few hang ups. I'm due for my 500mi oil change soon and I certainly want to do that appropriately at it's time. No disposable cash at the moment and I'm way tempted to buy goodies down there. I also know I've got to get a local gal to take care of my stock high-ball seat before I do any big rides or I'll have a first class crippled rear end. LOL
So it depends on what I can get done between now and then. Coming up very quickly. No dealer within an hour from here so the simple 1st service will be a chore. The seat might be doable depending on her backlog. She's a well respected seat person here in town and does wonders with memory foam and gel inserts. The cash is what it is and I wish I could do some exhaust and dyno at the rally with a pro I'm told will be there.
Woe is me. :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hunting for oil kits now. Good deal leads welcome. :)

Edit:
1 oil kit and performance filter ordered (Paul at Toledo Honda is the man)
1 seat going to the upholsterer today (about a week lead time.. We'll see but glad it'll be done)

Just the fact the Mrs is contemplating letting me out of the house for a couple days is huge in and of itself. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts