1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
That's one place to stay away from.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Wouldn't you think they'd park the bikes elsewhere?
Actually there aren't to many paces to stop on mullholland drive. There are only couple of vista points to stop by.

Now believe it or not I find the fault at the camera guys. There are couple of professional photographers camp out there every sunday morning to take pictures of riders and anybody else who is happen to be coming down the road.

Well what happens is when a driver or a rider come around the bend and see the cameras flashing they try to either drift their cars or lean their bikes until they either spin out or spill out.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like a great road but remind me not to ride there. That is way worse than the dragon for people going left of center
You must not have ridden it much. I've seen it happen a lot. And not just cars and bike, but SEMIS!

·
Registered
135 Posts
You guys will have to remind me which side of the road you drive on!!!!:ltr:

·
Registered
693 Posts
You must not have ridden it much. I've seen it happen a lot. And not just cars and bike, but SEMIS!
You can thank GPS for the semis. It appears to be a short cut to them and by the time the trucks get there, they can't exit. Earlier warning signs are supposed to be curtailing it.

As for that road? That's why I avoid the twisties that are popular with cagers.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can thank GPS for the semis. It appears to be a short cut to them and by the time the trucks get there, they can't exit. Earlier warning signs are supposed to be curtailing it.

As for that road? That's why I avoid the twisties that are popular with cagers.
Yeah, when I go it's early and I'm up up and away by 9 am.cheers

·
Registered
931 Posts
I wouldn't put fault on the photographers. As a driver or rider you should know your limitations and realize that if your skill isn't high enough for a rode you can kill someone. Since it appears this happeneds often maybe the dot should pot rumble strips or speed bumps. How often are cops there? Steeper fines or impound the dumb assess vehicles since they handle them

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As a driver or rider you should know your limitations and realize that if your skill isn't high enough for a rode you can kill someone.
Yes, and most probably do until they get a chance to show off for the camera. Although group riding often brings out such egocentric behaviors too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts