Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...sell stickers/decals specific for Victory tanks or bags? I was thinking it might be cool to add something similar to the SKULLS patterns (from the 2010 XC) on my XR.

I know now that Vic doesn't sell those and I've found other stickers with skulls and other stuff, but nothing specifically cut for our tanks.

Any idea how much it costs for custom airbrush paint for something small like inside the "groove" of the tank?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
...sell stickers/decals specific for Victory tanks or bags? I was thinking it might be cool to add something similar to the SKULLS patterns (from the 2010 XC) on my XR.

I know now that Vic doesn't sell those and I've found other stickers with skulls and other stuff, but nothing specifically cut for our tanks.

Any idea how much it costs for custom airbrush paint for something small like inside the "groove" of the tank?

Thanks!
Maybe do a wrap. There's this company, called 360Wraps, located in Fort Worth and Dallas - if interested, maybe request a quote and see what you can get done. Here's their website: http://custom.360wraps.com/ - Their portfolio sure does look good.

·
Premium Member
13,727 Posts
Varies from artist to artist and their skill/talent level. Ya pays for what ya get...

Check out some of the local paint shops. Most of them can point you to someone who does it on the side. I recommend getting a few layers of clear coat over any artwork you have done if the artist doesn't do it. Gives the artwork a deeper look.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
No skulls for me ... Fine if you like them, Pass ... Probably had the Best Skull Design ever done but a true Artist on my Sportsters AC but since then all skull designs are lame to me ...

This was all done airbrushed by hand a True Master ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts