Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every time i stop to get gas somebody says "is that a boulevard?" Whats with these tennesseeans? I know you cant help but gawk and love the bike but at least ask what it is instead of blurting out some ignorance. Btw im usually wearing my Victory leather, pretty easy to read.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
You know...the Victory Boulevard. :crzy:

·
Registered
194 Posts
LOL. Reminds me of the time I stopped for gas and this guy walks up and says "Nice KTM." (I was riding my Kawasaki...) I told him it wasnt a KTM, it was a Kawasaki, and he didnt believe me. I pointed out the name on the tank and engine, and he still didnt believe me.

Some people believe crap and nothing you say or do can change their mind. Wouldnt be surprised if the guy was a young earth creationist as well!

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
The problem is those people will believe the things ambitious politicians spew out and they vote them into office. They'll believe what they want to, even if it will come around to bite them. You certain you weren't on a KTM? :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Every time i stop to get gas somebody says "is that a boulevard?" Whats with these tennesseeans? I know you cant help but gawk and love the bike but at least ask what it is instead of blurting out some ignorance. Btw im usually wearing my Victory leather, pretty easy to read.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
At least they didn't ask if it was a Harley Switchback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts